Saturday, June 7, 2014

You're So Tweet

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I used one of my Pure Innocence sets for this sweet design.

You're So Tweet-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I colored the girl image from the You’re So Tweet set using Copic markers, then cut her out. I used foam tape to adhere her to a large pierced circle die cut. The die cut is adhered to an orange card base covered with an orange patterned paper panel with a wide aqua cardstock strip across the center.

I cut a smaller pierced circle from orange cardstock for the sentiment. The “you’re so tweet” is stamped on it in black ink. I adhered the sentiment to the cardfront using foam tape and accented it with a small aqua felt heart cut with MFT's Staggered Heart Border die set.

Materials Used: 
Pure Innocence You’re So Tweet stamp set, Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax and Staggered Heart Border dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Summer Sunrise and Aqua Mist cardstock, Aqua Mist felt  (Papertrey Ink); Stella and Rose-Mabel “Play” Silly Stripe designer paper (My Mind’s Eye); hemp thread (Hemptique); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips