Monday, July 14, 2014

Every One of my Thoughts

Here's my card for this week's Viva la Verve sketch.  I combined the sketch with this month's Diva Inspirations challenge to use red and white plus one more color.  My other color was gray, which worked perfectly on this sweet design.

Every One of my Thoughts card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Verve StampsI stamped one of the sentiments from Verve's Always on my Mind stamp set in gray ink on a white panel, then matted it on gray cardstock.  It's adhered to a white card base that I covered with a strip of red cardstock and a panel of gray on gray striped patterned paper.  Once the panels were in place, I added a trio of die cut red felt hearts across the cardfront, extending out from the right edge of the sentiment panel.

Materials Used:
Always on my Mind stamp set, Heart Quartet die (Verve Stamps); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Dots and Stripes-Metropolitan 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); red felt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips