Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thank You

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I combined the sketch with this month's MFT Color Palette challenge to create a masculine thank you card.

Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I die cut a tag from cream cardstock, then stamped the "thank you" sentiment from the Bold Sentiments set at the bottom of the tag in gray pigment ink.  To add a little texture to the tag, I punched a hole in the top and looped a bit of gray twine through it.

The tag was adhered to a Steel Blue cardstock panel over a Factory Green Pierced Circle Stax die cut and a strip of green and cream patterned paper.  Once the tag was in place, I added a contrasting bright red star, die cut with the star from the Blueprints 18 set.  A pair of thin gray fishtail flag strips were tucked underneath the star.  I adhered the finished panel to a Steel Grey card base.

Materials Used:
Bold Statements stamp set, Factory Green, Steel Grey, and Steel Blue cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, Pierced Circle Stax, Pierced Traditional Tag Stax, and Blueprints 18 dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Awesome 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories); gray twine (Hemptique); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips