Friday, September 5, 2014

Thanks for Sticking it out with Me

Here's my card for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used the Office Space stamp set and coordinating dies from My Favorite Things for this love themed design.

Thanks for Sticking it out with Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I die cut the tape dispenser image from white cardstock, then stamped the matching image in gray ink.  After adhering the image to a white panel with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment beneath it in contrasting red ink.

The image was layered on to a blue cardstock panel over a strip of heart patterned washi tape.  I knew I wanted to use tape for the strip that ran across the card and this heart patterned tape was a perfect match for my theme!  I adhered the finished panel to a red card base.

Materials Used:
Office Space stamp set, Die-namics Office Space dies (My Favorite Things); Cherry ink, Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); grid washi tape (Love My Tapes); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Love the image and sentiment! Fun! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Lori! Love that image! The pops of red are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips