Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Admire How You Hold it Together

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I went with an office supply theme for my card, using the Office Space stamp set, some paper clip patterned paper, and a bit of (washi) tape.

I Admire How You Hold it Together card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
The paper clip patterned paper was matted with red cardstock, then adhered to a turquoise panel.  I stamped the "I admire how you hold it together" sentiment in white ink on gray cardstock, then heat embossed it for a nice pop.  The sentiment was added to the panel, overlapping the patterned paper panel.  In keeping with my office supply theme, I tore a piece of shiny silver washi tape and adhered it at the top of the sentiment panel.

Materials Used:
Office Space stamp set, Whip Cream ink, Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Aquamarine cardstock (Avery Elle); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Take Note 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); white embossing powder (Michaels); silver washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips