Friday, May 1, 2015

You Fog My Spectacles

This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is a Designer Draft challenge.  I used the sketch for this fun love themed design made with the Incognito set and coordinating Glasses dies.

You Fog My Spectacles card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches
I edged a cream card base with a strip of kraft cardstock that I wrapped with a long piece of twine.  After the twine was in place, I adhered the die cut eyeglasses, using foam tape for a little dimension.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I filled in the lenses with some acetate for a glass-like look. The "you fog my spectacles" sentiment was stamped beneath the glasses in kraft pigment ink. 

For a pop of color, I added a few red hearts, cut with the Tiny Hearts dies, just above the glasses  The Tiny Hearts die is one of my all-time favorite PS dies.  The mix of hearts works with so many sets and for so many occasions!

Materials Used:
Incognito stamp set, Glasses and Tiny Hearts dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (WPlus9); twine (Hemptique); clear acetate; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips