Saturday, July 25, 2015

I Screwed Up

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used MFT's Let's Tool Around stamp set and coordinating Tool Time dies, plus some fun brads from my stash, for this design.

Sorry I Screwed Up card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsI stamped the set's "sorry I screwed up" image in gray ink on a cream panel.  After matting the panel on dark brown and kraft panels, I added the accents to the corners--the die cut screwdriver at the top left and silver screw brads at the bottom right. 

The sentiment panel was adhered to a piece of patterned paper with a wood pattern that I die cut with a stitched rectangle die.  After matting the die cut panel with kraft cardstock, I adhered it to a dark brown card base.  I tucked a cream cardstock panel inside so it will be easy to write a message inside.

Materials Used:
Let's Tool Around stamp set, Chocolate cardstock. Die-namics Tool Time and Blueprints 24 dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (IMAGINE Crafts); Kraft cardstock (WPlus9); silver paper (Target); Necessities-Wood 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); screw brads (Michaels); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love this card & the sentiment. It seems I should make a few of these to keep on hand... ya know just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips