Saturday, July 9, 2016

Ham It Up on Your Birthday

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I'm still having fun with the cute Hog Heaven set, so I used it to make this birthday card.

Ham It Up on Your Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
The dancing piggie was colored with Copic markers, then carefully cut out by hand. I used foam tape to adhere it to a kraft pierced circle die cut.  The die cut was layered on to a yellow rounded edge rectangle.  I stamped the "ham it up on your birthday" sentiment just beneath the piggie.  After matting the panel on pink cardstock, I adhered a pair of fishtail flag strips to the back, letting them extend just beyond the rectangle's edges.  The rectangle was adhered to a yellow card base covered with a multicolored plaid panel, using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
Hog Heaven stamp set, Bubblegum cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX, Fishtail Flag Layers STAX, and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Hawaiian Shores and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Life Is Beautiful 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants); corner rounder; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips