Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sending You

Here's my card for the current sketch at Global Design Project.  I mixed and matched a few stamp sets from Clear and Simple Stamps for my love themed design.

The layout's stripes made me think of the different stripe images in CSS's Air Mail stamp set.  With the help of my MISTI, it was so easy to line up the stamps to get a perfectly straight and even image across the greige panel.  After I stamped the airmail images, I added a narrow strip of sparkly silver cardstock and a wider strip of red washi tape beneath them. 

To go with the stamped images, I used CSS's Tiny Note + Envie dies to make a cute mini envelope from vellum with a love note tucked inside.  After positioning the envie on the panel, the finished panel was adhered to a coordinating blue card base.

Materials Used:
Air Mail, Writer's Desk Too, and Hearts Plus stamp sets, Pressed Greige Linen, My Favorite Blue Jeans, and A Blanc Check cardstock, Tiny Note + Envie dies (Clear and Simple Stamps); Memento Lady Bug and Bahama Blue inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. How super adorable is that envelope?! Very clever to use the stripes and colours of US mail....love it! Thanks for sharing Lori and playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips