Saturday, April 22, 2017

Floral Fusion


Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I combined the sketch with the colors and floral theme of the inspiration photo for my perfect for spring design.

Floral Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches
My center panel was created by using pigment inks to randomly stamp solid flower and leaf images from the Paper Smooches Botanicals 3 stamp set on a white panel.  I chose my colors based on the ones in the floral bouquet in the inspiration photo.  Once I finished stamping, I edged the panel with green cardstock strips for contrast, then adhered it to a bright pink cardstock panel.  I cut the "hello" from the Hello Words dies set for the sentiment from the same shade of pink cardstock.  After adhering it to craft foam for dimension, I placed it on to a green panel that was layered over the stamped panel.  The finished panel was adhered to a green card base.

Materials Used:
Botanicals 3 stamp set, Hello Words dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Luxe Pear Tart, Love Letter, Rose Bud, and Angel Pink inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Raspberry Fizz and Green Parakeet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); craft foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips