Saturday, May 6, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges 384-Thanks So Much

I'm super excited to be guest designing for Crazy 4 Challenges this month!  Each Saturday in May I'll be sharing my take on the weekly challenge theme.  In honor of National Nurse's Day, this week's challenge is to create a thank you card, nurse or medical themed optional. 

Thanks So Much card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
I inked up the sweet bandaged up mouse from the WPlus9 Get Well Gang stamp set for the challenge.  After coloring the image with Copic markers, I used the matching die to cut it out.  The image was adhered to a pale pink cardstock panel over a pink on pink dotted patterned paper strip, using foam tape for dimension.  I added a strip of gray striped washi tape to the left edge of the patterned panel--it kind of reminds me of taping on a bandage.  The set's "thanks so much for taking such good care of me" sentiment was stamped beneath the image in black ink.  The panel was matted on rose cardstock, then adhered to a pale gray card base.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog to see the cards created by the rest of the team--and to link up your project!

Materials Used:
Get Well Gang stamp set, Get Well Gang dies (WPlus9); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pink Lemonade and Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); Recollections Pink Tonal Dots designer paper (Michaels); gray striped washi tape; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips