Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I Just Wanna Dunk You in My Coffee

It's been a while since I used any of my Waltzingmouse Stamps--or put together a coffee themed card--so I decided to change that with this design based on last Sunday's Sip and Share Sketch at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  I started off with a fun pink patterned paper, cut at an angle and lined with cute pom pom trim along the straight edge.  The panel was adhered to a kraft card base along with another angled panel in solid pink. 

I colored up the to go cup and a donut from the We Go Together set using Copic markers, then cut the colored images out with the matching dies.   To add dimension to the donut, I coated it with a dimensional medium that "puffs" up when heated.  Such a fun detail!  The images were arranged on the cardfront using foam tape.  Once everything was in place, I stamped the sweet sentiment beneath the patterned paper panel in brown pigment ink.

Materials Used:
We Go Together stamp set, We Go Together dies (Waltzingmouse Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa inks, White Amplify! (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pale Peony and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Happy Days 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); cream pom pom trim (Hobby Lobby); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips