Saturday, June 10, 2017

I Love You

I Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I kept this one pretty close to the sketch and put the design together in less than 20 minutes from start to finish with the help of MFT's Die-namics.  I built the card on a pale gray background.  After die cutting a wide gray banner strip using one of the Blueprints 24 dies, I cut off about an inch from the top of the die cut piece.  I placed both pieces on the card base, leaving a gap between them to elongate the die cut.  The large red pierced die cut covered the gap between the die cut piece.  For the sentiment, I die cut the "I love you" from the Straight to My Heart die set from both gray cardstock and craft foam.  I layered the pieces for dimension, then added them to the cardfront to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Steel Grey and Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Heart STAX, Blueprints 24, and Straight to My Heart dies (My Favorite Things); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up); craft foam

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips