Tuesday, June 6, 2017

We Mix Well

Here's my card for both the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge and Color Challenge.  I used the colors and sketch to create this sweet kitchen themed design.

We Mix Wel card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I used the Kitschy Kitchen dies to create a shelf to represent the layout's long panel.  After placing the shelf on a piece of light blue cardstock, I topped the shelf with a pair of bowls and a whisk, stamped with the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set and cut with the matching dies.  The "I'm so happy we mix well" sentiment from the You Bake Me Happy stamp set was stamped on a red fishtail flag strip and placed underneath the shelf.  I placed foam tape on the back of the image panel and layered it on to an orange card base with a piece of orange and red patterned paper at the bottom.

Materials Used:
Kitschy Kitchen and You Bake Me Happy stamp sets, Orange Fizz ink, Orange Fizz, Gravel Gray, Sno Cone, and Persimmon cardstock, Sweet Sunshine 6x6 paper pad, Die-namics Kitschy Kitchen and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Brick ink (Reverse Confetti); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips