Friday, August 18, 2017

Need to Venti?

I have another Paper Smooches card to share today.  This one's based on the current Sunday Sip and Share sketch from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. 

Need to Venti card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches
My focal image is a kraft tag die cut dressed up with a to go cup from the Hot Concoctions set.  I colored up the cup with Copic markers and cut it out by hand before attaching it to the tag with foam tape.  I usually don't add the little faces to my images, but this time, I couldn't resist!  It's cute, right???  The set's "need to venti?" sentiment was stamped next to the cup in black ink.  After tying the tag with a scrap of cream twill, I adhered it to a plaid patterned paper panel on an angle.  I accented the tag with a trio of brown enamel dots.  The brown pops nicely against the busy background.  The patterned panel was matted on coordinating teal cardstock, then adhered to a cream card base. 

Materials Used:
Hot Concoctions stamp set, Gift Tags dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay cardstock, cream twill (Stampin' Up!); Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); brown enamel dots (Doodlebug Design); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips