Friday, September 22, 2017

Hope Your Day Is as Amazing as You Are

As Amazing as You Are card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Verve Stamps
My mom celebrated a milestone birthday last week, so I needed a special card to send off to her.  I used the current Viva la Verve sketch to put this one together.  My starting point was the pretty floral patterned paper.  Once I'd selected it, I found a coordinating green for a card base and a coordinating pale pink for the strip that runs across the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Verve's Simply Amazing stamp set on a light blue panel and placed it on the cardfront, then accented it with a pair of pink hearts cut with Verve's Heart Quartet die.

Materials Used:
Simply Amazing stamp set, Heart Quartet die (Verve Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening, Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, and Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Yippee 6x6 paper pad (Chickaniddy Crafts); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Love these pretty papers! Great way to feature an awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Lori! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips