Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sending Sunshine and Rainbows

Sending Sunshine and Rainbows card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I'm sliding in just before the deadline for linking up to the current (for a few more minutes) sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch with this cheery rainbow design.  As soon as I saw the diagonal stripes on the sketch, this rainbow design came to my mind.  It was easy to make it happen with a bunch of thin cardstock scraps to form the rainbow on a light blue card base.  Once the rainbow was in place, I added a pinking circle sun and a shimmery white stitched cloud.  The "sending sunshine and rainbows" sentiment from the My Favorite Things Rainbow Greetings stamp set was stamped directly on two of the rainbow stripes in my favorite black ink for bold sentiments, Versafine's Onyx Black.  A trio of silver sequins scattered beneath the cloud completed the design.

Materials Used:
Rainbow Greetings stamp set, End of the Rainbow dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Pacific Point, Lovely Lilac, and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); pinking circle dies (Spellbinders); silver sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips