Monday, November 20, 2017

I {Heart} You

I {Heart} You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from Clear and Simple Stamps
My card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch came together with no stamping at all!  I represented the layout's circles with a combination of letters and hearts, all cut with dies from Clear and Simple Stamps.  The "i" and "u" were cut from black cardstock. I paired them with two sizes of hearts cut from a scrap of red cardstock.  All of the pieces were arranged on a strip of shimmery silver cardstock, using foam tape on most of the pieces to give them dimension.  I adhered the silver strip to a gray cardstock panel, then adhered the panel to a red card base to match the die cut hearts.  Simple, but it gets the message across!

Materials Used:
Rouge Ruffles, I Steel Got It, Perfect Little Black Dress, and Sterling Silver cardstock, Lowercase, Build-a-Critter Pal:  Basics, and Shapes:  Hearts dies (Clear and Simple Stamps); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips