Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cheers

Cheers card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch. I mixed metallics, which I don't usually do, for this festive design.  My focal image is a pair of glasses made with a die from Reverse Confetti's Clink stamp set.  I filled in a bit of "liquid" by stamping part of the matching image on the die cut piece in shimmery gold ink. The glasses were adhered to a pale gray circle that I matted on a slightly larger gold one.  The circles were adhered to the top of a gray striped panel.  I positioned the panel on a silver panel, then adhered the panel to a dark gray card base. For the sentiment, I cut the word "cheers" from both gold paper and craft foam.  I layered the two die cuts, then adhered the to the striped panel to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Clink stamp set, Lead and Stone cardstock, Clink dies (Reverse Confetti); Delicata Golden Glitz ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); silver and gold papers (Target); Smokey Shadow patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips