Saturday, December 23, 2017

Feeling Crumby?

Feeling Crumby card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made a get well card using the Cookie Crumb stamp set and coordinating You're the Milk to My Cookies dies.

I created four chocolate chip cookies using the dies and some scrap cardstock.  The cookies were arranged on a red pierced square die cut, using foam tape for dimension.   After matting the red square on a cream panel, I adhered the piece to a dark brown cardstock panel over a long kraft strip.  The "feeling crumby" sentiment was stamped to the left of the die cut filled panel in dark brown ink.  The finished panel was adhered to a kraft card base.

Materials Used:
Cookie Crumbs stamp set, Die-namics You're the Milk to My Cookies and Pierced Square STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Espresso Truffle ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tea Dye distress ink (Ranger); Chocolate Chip and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips