Monday, December 18, 2017

There's No Such Thing as Too Many Candles

Too Many Candles card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I'm taking a break from holiday themed designs with this birthday card based on the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I reapresented the layout's long, wide rectangle with a bunch of candles, stamped with the Make a Wish stamp set and cut out with the coordinating dies.  I arranged the die cut candles on a pale pink card base, then added yellow flames above them.  For the sentiment, I stamped the "there's no such thing as too many candles" on a bright pink fishtail flag strip in black ink.  The sentiment was adhered over the bottom of the candles using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Make a Wish and Big Birthday Sentiments stamp sets, Die-namics Make a Wish and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Dandelion, Angel Pink, Rose Bud, and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sweet Blush and Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips