Monday, March 5, 2018

I Carrot About You

I Carrot About You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made the adorable bear from the Rooting for You set the focal image on a simple outdoor scene.  The bear was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a blue panel with a strip of green cardstock that I'd used a grass border strip on for a decorative edge.  To fill in the scene, I added a piece of a yellow stitched circle and a shimmery white cloud, cut with a die from the Meant to Bee set.  Once all of the pieces were in place, I framed the scene with an orange open stitched rectangle.  I adhered the scene to a kraft card base, then stamped the "I carrot about you" sentiment just beneath it.

Materials Used:
Rooting for You stamp set, Sno Cone, Lemon Drop, and Orange Zest cardstock, Die-namics Rooting For You and Meant to Bee dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Simply Chartreuse and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Stitched Square and Stitched Circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips