Sunday, March 18, 2018

Just Bee-cause

Just Bee-cause card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made a perfect for any occasion card using MFT's Meant to Bee stamp set, using the set's beehive as my focal image.  I colored the beehive with Copic markers, then used the coordinating die to cut out the colored image.  It was adhered to a light blue pierced circle die cut.  To accent it, I added a pair of bees.  The image panel was adhered to a white cardstock panel over a yellow gingham patterned paper strip.  To add interest, I stamped the sentiment so that it curved around the image panel.  The finished panel was adhered to a yellow card base.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Lemon Drop cardstock, Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Die-namics Meant to Bee and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips