Sunday, June 10, 2018

Cheers

Cheers card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I'd colored up the penguin image from the Penguins in Paradise set a few days earlier as part of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, so I put it to use as the focal image on my card.  The penguin was adhered to a yellow pierced tag die cut using foam tape. After stamping the set's "cheers" sentiment on a pink fishtail flag strip, I tucked it beneath the raised image.  The tag was adhered to the lower right side of a green dotted patterned paper panel that I had positioned on a coordinating green card base.  A trio of lime green sequins were the finishing touch on the design.  
 
Materials Used:
Penguins in Paradise stamp set, Pierced Traditional Tag STAX, Penguins in Paradise, and Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, and Raspberry Fizz cardstock, Simply Chartreuse patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); lime sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips