Friday, June 29, 2018

I'm Stuck on You

I'm Stuck on You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
The theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is flowers, floral, and foliage.  I'm not a big flower stamp person, so I went with what I had in my Lawn Fawn stash--the Stuck on You stamp set!

I created a trio of succulents using different images from the stamp set.  Each plant was stamped in a different shade of green for interest.  The images were cut out, then arranged on a green card base.  I used foam tape on the backs of the images for a bit of dimension.  One plant features a tiny red heart brad as an accent.  The set's "I'm stuck on you" sentiment was stamped on a narrow kraft cardstock strip and adhered to the panel with one end tucked beneath the cluster of images.

Materials Used:
Stuck on You stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Pistachio, Pear Tart, Potter's Clay, Bamboo Leaves, and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Spring Moss and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); heart brad; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. lovely clean and simple card! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips