Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Hello There Friend

Hello There Friend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. This one came together quickly with some pretty patterned paper and a few of MFT's Die-namics dies.

Even though I think they're really pretty, I rarely end up using the larger scale floral prints in patterned paper pads.  This design was perfect for showing one off!  I used the floral paper to cover a white card base, then topped the card base with a coordinating pale pink pierced circle die cut.  For the layout's angled strip, I die cut the word "friend" from both berry cardstock and craft foam.  After layering the two pieces, I adhered them to the cardfront on an angle.  The "hello there" sentiment from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set was stamped just above the die cut word in pink ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
More Essential Sentiments stamp set, Die-namics Friend and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Piggy Bank ink (Reverse Confetti); Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Summer Sun 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants); craft foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips