Sunday, July 22, 2018

Monster Love

Monster Love card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used the Monster Love set again for this simple child-friendly design.

I stamped up four monsters on white cardstock squares using red, blue, and black pigment inks.  The squares were arranged on a red card base, then framed with a black square with "windows" cut out of it using a square punch.  The frame was attached to the card base with foam tape to give it dimension.  The set's "monster love coming your way" sentiment was stamped just beneath the frame to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Monster Love stamp set (My Favorite Things); VersaFine Clair Nocturne, Memento Luxe Love Letter and Bahama Blue inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches (EK Success); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips