Tuesday, July 10, 2018

You're Fintastic

You're Fintastic card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
The current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is a color challenge featuring shades of blue, aqua, orange, green, and yellow.  I managed to fit most of the colors in on this card using Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends stamp set.

I stamped a fish-filled fishbowl, then colored the image with Copic markers.  The colored image was cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a die cut orange circle.  The circle was adhered to a golden yellow card base.  I added an orange plaid patterned strip, rescued from my scrap pile, beneath the bowl to ground it.  For the sentiment, I curved the set's "you're fintastic" sentiment on my block to match the edge of the round panel, then stamped the text on the cardfront in aqua ink.

Materials Used:
Fintastic Friends stamp set, Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad, Fintastic Friends dies (Lawn Fawn): Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sea Glass ink (Gina K Designs); markers (Copic); Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Orange Fizz cardstock (My Favorite Things); circle die (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. i am in LOVE with that yellow card base!! those fish are just adorable in that little tank!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips