Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Be Strong

Be Strong card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Honey Bee Stamps
The current Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy challenge is to create a clean and simple card.  This one is right up my alley!  For my clean and simple design, I did a bit of masking with the mug image from the Coffee Break set to create this stack of coffee mugs. After coloring the image, I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the stack. It was adhered to a white stitched rectangle panel using foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the "be strong" sentiment from the Perfect Blend set to the left of the stack in black ink. The finished panel was adhered to a pale pink card base to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Coffee Break and Perfect Blend stamp sets (Honey Bee Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pale Peony cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips