Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Birthday Bunny

Birthday Bunny card-created by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Hello Bluebird
I can't resist a cute bunny image, so I had to add the cute Just Sayin' stamp set from Hello Bluebird to my collection.  Here, the bunny is the focus of this layout from the current Fab Friday challenge

I colored up the bunny and balloon images with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the colored image.  The images were adhered to a white pierced circle panel, using foam tape to add dimension to the bunny image.  I placed two strips--one piece of narrow teal cardstock and one piece of striped washi tape--near the top of the lime green panel, then added the image panel on top.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating teal card base.

Materials Used:
Just Sayin' stamp set (Hello Bluebird); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); striped washi tape; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Aw, such a cute little bunny, with his party balloons! Wonderfully colored and CAS! Brava! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips