Monday, December 10, 2018

Celebrate with Mixed Metallics

Celebrate card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my super clean and simple design for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I dressed up a plain black card base with some mixed metallics and lots of sparkle.  After cutting the word "celebrate" from gold glitter cardstock with a die from the Celebrate die set, I adhered the die cut word across the bottom of the cardfront.  A narrow strip of silver cardstock was tucked underneath the bottom of the die cut strip.  I accented the word with a bunch of silver glitter enamel dots in different sizes for even more sparkle and shine.

Materials Used:
Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Gold glitter cardstock, Silver cardstock (Recollections); Celebrate dies (My Favorite Things); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips