Monday, December 3, 2018

I Love You Most

I Love You Most card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a bunch of die cut hearts to represent the five squares on the sketch.  The hearts were cut with the Staggered Heart Border die using two different shades of pink/rose cardstock.  I used foam tape to arrange the hearts on a pink dotted patterned paper panel.  For the sentiment, I stamped "I love you most" from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set in black ink on a white stitched fishtail flag strip.  One edge of the sentiment was tucked beneath one of the raised hearts. The finished panel was adhered to a pink card base matching one of the colors I used for the die cut hearts.

Materials Used:
More Essential Sentiments stamp set, Staggered Heart Border and Stitched Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lovely Lady cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Regal Rose cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Tiny Polka-Pink Tonal designer paper (The Paper Studio); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips