Thursday, January 10, 2019

Birthday Bunny

Birthday Bunny card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Hello Bluebird
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I used the layout to make a sweet, simple birthday card featuring stamps from Hello Bluebird.

I colored up the bunny and balloon bunch from the Just Sayin' set using Copic markers, then cut out the colored images using my Scan 'n Cut machine.  After stamping the "happy birthday" sentiment on the sign in the bunny's hands, I used foam tape to adhere the images to a white cardstock panel.  I matted the image panel and a strip of multicolored grid patterned paper on coordinating rose cardstock, then layered the pieces on to a yellow cardstock panel over a wide strip of green grosgrain ribbon.  I have so much ribbon, so I'm trying to find ways to use it that won't add bulk that will make it hard to mail cards.The finished panel was adhered to a rose card base.

Materials Used:
Just Sayin' stamp set (Hello Bluebird); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Piggy Bank ink (Reverse Confetti); markers (Copic); Barely Banana and Regal Rose cardstock, designer paper (Stampin' Up!); white flock (Stampendous); green grosgrain ribbon; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Lori! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips