Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Because You Are Amazing

Because You Are Amazing card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used the Congratulations Circle Frame die to create my focal image.  For dimension, I cut the piece three times from hot pink cardstock and layered them before adhering the stacked die cuts to a lighter pink card base with a circle cut out of it.  To finish the sentiment, I stamped "because you are amazing" from the Amazing stamp set in black ink on a narrow strip of light pink cardstock.  I matted the sentiment on bright pink and light pink cardstock strips, then used foam tape to adhere the narrow piece to the center of the die cut element. 

I filled in the negative space in the center of the die cut using some feminine floral patterned paper sprinkled with flowers and dots in shades of pink to match the card.  The pretty pattern adds interest to the design without adding any additional dimension or bulk.

Materials Used:
Amazing stamp set, Congratulations Circle Frame die (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko.IMAGINE Crafts); Lovely Lady and Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Hello 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips