Friday, October 18, 2019

Happy Howl-o-ween

Happy Howl-o-ween card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
Here's my card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Halloween themed inspiration board challengeLawn Fawn's Happy Howloween set is one of my favorites, but since it's so seasonal, I don't use it often, so I had to ink it up for this challenge.  I made a simple scene using one of the set's cute pups.  The pup and its accessories were colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching dies.  I made a nighttime background for the pups with a grass stencil, a round mask, and a bunch of distress inks.  The images were arranged on the background using foam tape for dimension.  I added a speech bubble cut with one of the Chit Chat dies and stamped with the set's "boooooo" sentiment next to the dog image.  The set's "happy howl-o-ween" sentiment was stamped directly on the grassy portion of the background.  A trio of white glitter enamel dot "stars" were added around the image and speech bubble for a little bit of sparkle.  I adhered the finished panel to a coordinating teal card base.

Materials Used:
Happy Howloween stamp set, Happy Howloween and Chit Chat dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, and Carved Pumpkin distress inks (Ranger); markers (Copic); Pacific Point cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Grout Gray cardstock,Grassy Edges stencil (My Favorite Things); circle punch (Marvy Uchida); white glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Adorable too cute to spooke Halloween card! I love that little doggie with its witch costume so much!!
    Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally fun card ... great colours!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips