Saturday, October 17, 2020

Hello

 

Hello Frame card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Concord & 9th
Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  Instead of a round frame, I used the angular frame from Concord & 9th's Modern Frame die set to create a golden focal point for my design.  After cutting the frame from shiny gold foil cardstock, I positioned it at the center of a purple patterned paper panel.  The frame was embellished with a pair of flowers and some leafy foliage cut with dies from the same set.  For the sentiment, I stamped "hello" from the coordinating Modern Frame stamp set in dark purple ink on a purple fishtail flag strip. The stamped strip was adhered over the frame using foam tape for dimension. I matted the panel on gold paper before I adhered it to a purple cardbase with a darker purple panel on top.  The image panel was angled for interest--and to go with all of the angles in the elegant frame.

Material Used:
Modern Frame stamp set, Modern Frame dies (Concord & 9th); Memento Grape Jelly ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Royal Velvet and Ripe Avocado cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Orchid Opulence cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); Kioshi 6x6 paper pad (Basic Grey); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Pink Pearl Liquid Pearls (Ranger); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips