Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Pattern Patchwork Thanks

Patchwork Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti

Here's my card for the current challenge at The Paper Players.  The layout was perfect for using up scraps--I love when I can do that!  All of the scraps I used are from different October Afternoon patterned paper collections.  I mixed and matched pieces within the same color family, trimming them to different sizes and matting them on coordinating light blue cardstock before arranging them on the top of a light green card base.  My pieces took up a little bit more space on the cardfront than the sketch called for, but since I had enough room at the bottom to stamp a sentiment, it still worked.  The sentiment I used is from Reverse Confetti's versatile Best Sentiments stamp set.  I stamped the text in green at the bottom of the cardfront to finish the card.

Materials  Used:
Best Sentiments stamp set (Reverse Confetti); Memento Bamboo Leaves inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); designer papers (October Afternoon)

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Lori! Fun and cheerful, I love this color palette! Thanks for persevering with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, Lori! What a perfect way to use up these coordinating scraps! This is a card which will definitely brighten someone's day. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and colourful mix of patterns you used Lori for your fun thank you card - and yes, a great use of those scraps! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of papers you used Lori! The patterns are so fun and colors like a breath of fresh air! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips