Saturday, January 23, 2021

I Love You Forever

I Love You Forever card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This is another one of those cards that looked better in my mind than it did once I put it together...

I represented the layout's three parallel slanted strips with a trio of arrows cut with MFT's Straight to My Heart dies.  Each arrow was cut twice, once from red cardstock and once from shimmery silver cardstock.  The two die cut pieces were layered so that they were slightly offset.  I arranged the layered die cut pieces along the right edge of a pink cardstock panel.  After trimming off any pieces of the arrows that extended beyond the edge of the panel, I matted it on silver cardstock.  The layered panel was adhered to a red card base matching the red die cut pieces.  Not my favorite, but it's easy to mail and gets the message across!

Materials Used:
Straight to My Heart dies (My Favorite Things); Red Punch, Rose Petals, and Silver cardstock (Recollections)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips