Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I'm So Hoppy for You

I'm So Hoppy for You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge and color challenge, too. I used the Toad-ally Awesome stamp set for this fun design. 

I colored up one of the set's toad images using Copic markers, then cut it out with the matching die. For a background, I adhered an angle of aqua patterned paper to the top of a Summer Splash cardstock panel. I used foam tape to add the toad to the panel, positioned on a die cut lily pad. A second die cut lily pad was added to the left side of the card. I dressed it up with a small paper flower that I colored with a marker to coordinate with the color challenge palette. I stamped the set's "I'm so hoppy for you" sentiment on a coral fishtail flag strip and placed it on an angle extending from the left edge of the panel. The finished panel was adhered to a lime green card base.

Materials Used:
Toad-ally Awesome stamp set, Summer Splash cardstock, Toad-ally Awesome and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Limeade Ice, and Kraft cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); paper flower (Prima); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips