Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Color Throwdown 778-All I Need

It's time for another Color Throwdown! Lynn is our hostess this week with an earthy mix of colors--green, blue, and kraft.

All I Need card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
The layout for my design comes from the current challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches. I used a die cut mug created with the Coffee Break Companion dies from My Favorite Things as my focal image. The mug was adhered to a green card base with a triangular kraft panel covering the right side of the card. I used foam tape to set the mug (and the heart that decorates it) on the panel for some dimension. To add interest, I tucked a narrow strip of blue cardstock under the edge of the kraft panel. The "all I need is you and coffee" sentiment from MFT's Coffee Order stamp set was stamped in the lower right corner of the cardfront in black ink.

To play along, just create a paper crafted project using these colors as a starting point and add a direct link to your finished project using the linky tool found at the end of this week's CTD post.  As always, if you don’t have exact color matches, something close works just fine. Just be sure that the challenge colors are the dominant ones in your project.  And, if you upload your project to an online gallery, use the keyword CTD778.  If you upload your projects on social media, go ahead and use the hashtag #ctd778 and #colorthrowdown.  You can find us on Instagram and on Facebook with the username colorthrowdown.  Before you get started, here’s some inspiration from the talented Color Throwdown team.

** Amy Rohl **  Amy Rysavy ** Broni **
** Kelly ** Lisa ** Lynn **
** Susie **  Vickie ** Wanda **
** Guest Star Stamper Bern Makes **

Materials Used:
Coffee Order stamp set, Coffee Break Companion dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Brocade Blue cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Green Apple cardstock (Gina K Designs); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips