Thursday, November 20, 2008

Making a (Starving Artistamps) Scene

A challenge to create a scene with your stamps has been posted in the Starving Artistamps group at Paper Craft Planet. Since my new Sweet Shoppe stamps are en route to my house, I went with my DoodleFactory Fairy Tale stamps for the challenge. The DoodleFactory images are great for creating fun (and sometimes funny) scenes.

I paired the frog image and the princess image in my little scene. The images are colored with Copic markers. I added the sky and grass by sponging in some ink. I used a cloud template to get the cloudy look in the sky. I've gotten a lot of use from those little plastic cloud templates, especially with these images. I set a chipboard heart between the two characters to go with my sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in pigment ink for a bolder look.
Materials Used:
FairyTale images and sentiment (DoodleFactory from Starving Artistamps); white cardstock (Xerox); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic Ciao); Cool Caribbean and Certainly Celery Classic inks, Real Red Craft ink, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, and Baja Breeze cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); scallop border punch (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips