Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Come for Coffee

Here's another card made using some of the images from the new DoodleFactory Classic Decor set and matching sentiments from Starving Artistamps. After last week's more complicated and involved Blog Hop cards I went clean and simple on this one. I really like how it turned out.

I stamped the coffee mug image two times on pale pink circles. I stamped the coffee pot (well, it's probably a tea pot, but I'm calling it a coffee pot, okay?) and the sentiment on red circles. The circles are arranged on a kraft Labels 3 die cut. This pink, red, and kraft color combo is one of my favorites!

I embossed a red panel with the QuicKutz Rings embossing folder, picking up the circle elements from the image panels, then tied a ribbon around the panel before attaching it to the card base. I layered on the label panel to finish the card.

If you want to add this fun set (or other DoodleFactory and Starving Artistamps images) to your collection, be sure to use the code savetenLT to get a 10% discount on your order (stamps only) at Starving Artistamps.

Materials Used:
DoodleFactory Classic Decor set and sentiments (Starving Artistamps); Rich Cocoa ink (Memento); Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Kraft cardstock, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, silver brad, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); Labels 3 die (Nestabilities); Rings embossing folder (QuicKutz); brown satin ribbon (Target)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips