Monday, July 13, 2009

Kitchen Sink Monday: So Sweet

It's time for another Kitchen Sink Monday. I'm starting off the week right with some fresh fruit courtesy of the new Multi-step Berries stamp set from KSS.


I started out with the idea of making a single layer card and pretty much kept to that in the end. I stamped a trio of strawberry images on my card base, using a mask to give the berries a layered look. Once I finished stamping, I decided the berries needed something around them, even though I was planning a single layer card. That led to the red scalloped circle I used to frame the berry trio. Each scallop is dotted with a tiny bit of Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.

I stamped the "so sweet of you" sentiment in red ink to match the frame. A small red brad fit nicely next to the sentiment.

For more Kitchen Sink Stamps inspiration, you can visit the rest of the Kitchen Sink Crew. Here's where you can find them:

Materials Used:
Multi-step Berries stamp set (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Real Red, Cranberry Crisp, Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss, and Always Artichoke Classic inks, Pink Pirouette and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); circle and scalloped circle dies (Nestabilities); Petal Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger); red brad (Joann)

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful framing for this sweet trio of berries!! Wonderful masking!! Great card, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lori! This is such an adorable card! Love your bunch of strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Those berries look good enough to eat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very crisp and lovely card, Lori!! I love your strawberries...they look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how you framed the berries. What a gorgeous CAS card. Yet another fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one-layer card, Lori! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lori! I really like the color combo the red really pops with the pink:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips