Monday, August 10, 2009

Kitchen Sink Monday: Tickled Pink

I'm back at home just in time for this week's installment of Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday. Here's my simple and sweet project for this week, made by combining images from the Multi Step Babies and Ducks & Pigs sets.

I used the small baby shoes from the Multi Step Babies set for my focal image. I stamped the image on a white circle in varying shades of pink--so sweet! The image is layered on a pink scalloped circle.

I used a square punch to punch out pieces from two different patterns of pink designer paper, then arranged the papers on a white panel. I ran the panel through my Big Shot with a paisley patterned embossing folder, then stitched along the squares for a quilted look. I added a soft pink satin ribbon, then layered on the image panel using dimensionals. The "tickled pink" sentiment from the Multi Step Ducks & Pigs set finished off the card.

For more fabulous Kitchen Sink inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the Kitchen Sink Crew. Here's where you can find them:


And, don’t forget that you can use the code LORI10KSS for a 10% discount on your KSS purchases!

Materials Used:
Multi Step Babies and Ducks & Pigs stamp sets (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red Classic inks, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White cardstock, Pretty in Pink Patterns designer series paper, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); pink satin ribbon (Michaels); circle and scalloped circle dies (Nestabilities); sewing machine

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card.....love all the pinks and all the details...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work on this adorable card with the textured and quilted block background! Perfect for these sweet shoes and delightful sentiment!! What a precious design, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Lori! I love the quilted look and the pretty pinks - great combos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet, Lori! Love this sentiment with these adorable pink shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! The quilted look is fabulous, Lori!! Your card is so sweet and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby card! I love the quilted paper!! Such a gorgeous monochromatic masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweek baby card, love the quilt you created behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilted look...I will have to try this one:>) I used to make quilts, so this is perfect! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips