Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Box it Up

I'm the hostess for this week's 3D Tuesday challenge at Paper Craft Planet. I have a simple box template to share today, available for download in PDF here. I originally designed it to hold a bottle of stamp cleaner, but I've found it's perfect for lots of other things.

This box holds a bottle of bubbles that I picked up at the Five Below store near my house (it's like a dollar store, but everything is $5 or less). I printed the template on a piece of blue cardstock, cut it out, and assembled it.

I covered the front and sides of the box with some circle patterned paper in green and blue. I stamped a summery sentiment, combining words from two different Clear & Simple Stamps sets, on the label die cut attached to the front of the box. A matching blue button, tied with a piece of satin ribbon completes the box. This would make an adorable party favor for a summer birthday or pool party!

I can't wait to see your ideas for filling up this little box. If you give the template a try, please upload your creation to the Paper Craft Planet gallery using the keyword 3d65 so I can add it to the album with the rest of this week's creations.

Materials Used:
Sunshine, Summer, and Rock-a-Bye stamp sets, Simply Blue-tiful and Green with Envy inks, Simply Blue-tiful and A Blanc Check cardstock, Label 1 dies, Green with Envy ribbon, Simply Blue-tiful button (Clear & Simple Stamps); Summer Dream matstack (DCWV); small oval punch (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific. I am thinking that I should make these for my youngest daughters class for a little end of year giftie. Hmmm. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing your template creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori - this is truly adorable. It really brings back fond memories of blowing bubbles out in the yard during the summer. What a fun gift this would be...and with your template, quick enough to make several. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips