Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Anniversary Wishes

Here’s my card for this week’s Viva la Verve sketch challenge. I took a break from making holiday cards (I’m so hopelessly behind right now it’s not even funny . . .) to put together this anniversary card.

I used a pair of sentiments from Verve’s Wishing You stamp set for the large image panel, stamped in red ink. The sentiment is accented with a wood veneer couple with a silver heart brad between them—too fun! I used two different patterned papers from a love-themed paper pad for the panels underneath the sentiment. Each panel is matted on gray cardstock. The dotted piece is wrapped with black baker’s twine that I secured with a bow. The pieces are adhered to a red card base to go with the card’s love theme.

Materials Used:
Wishing You stamp set (Verve Stamps); Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink (Tsukineko); Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Steel Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); Love Me 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); circle dies (Spellbinders); silver heart brad (Making Memories); wood veneer people (Studio Calico); black baker’s twine (Divine Twine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips