Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might . . .

Now that I've joined the WISH-RAK group on Splitcoast Stampers, I've been collecting a variety of stamped images generously shared by other group members. WISH-RAK is an awesome way to try out stamp sets to see if I must add them to my list to buy or to get one or two select images that I like from a larger set (like some of the holiday sets that have lots of images that I wouldn't be using). I'm enjoying granting wishes, too. I try to send out a few wishes each week and usually include a card that some of the images I'm sending to give the recipient some instant inspiration.

In an effort to organize my growing stack of stamped "wishes," I decided to decorate a metal lunch tin to hold my collection. That way, they'll all be at my fingertips when I'm ready to use them. I have a hard time using different patterned paper together, but I think that this combination of floral and striped worked out okay . . .

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set; Barely Banana cardstock; Round Tab Punch, Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss Craft inks; Mellow Moss Classic ink; stampin' dimensionals; sticky strip
Other: ribbon (Michaels dollar bin); flower brad and lunch tin (ProvoCraft); Teal Blanket paper (Around the Block); floral paper (Rhonna Farrer); Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips