Friday, April 20, 2007

Ready for Regionals

I am finally ready for the SU! Regional Seminar in Virginia Beach. I'm leaving later today to attend the Saturday session. This is the third regional seminar I've attended since becoming an SU! demonstrator. It's a great way to learn new techniques and get some great ideas to share with my stamping friends. Tonight, I'll be joining a bunch of people from Splitcoaststampers for dinner. I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of great stampers. Many of us attending the dinner are also bringing swaps and door prizes. I finally finished making my cards for the dinner swap. I'll post that card, plus the ones I made for swapping at regionals when I get back on Saturday night.
The photo is a sneak peek at the door prize I'm bringing for tonight. I made a set of things using the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set and the matching designer paper. The set has a tile dry erase board, including a stand and matching marker, a notepad with a pen, and a Hershey's nugget box. I wrapped them up in cellophane and tied it with a shiny ribbon. I hope that whoever gets this will enjoy it!

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set; Petals Jumbo Wheel and handle; Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Elegant Eggplant, and Certainly Celery Classic inks; Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White cardstock; Petals & Paisleys designer paper
Other: 6x9" tile (Home Depot); Staz-on inks; self-adhesive rhinestones (Joann); white vinyl stand (Xylem Design); pink dotted ribbon (AC Moore); Hershey's Nuggets; 1"x2 5/8" adhesive labels (Avery--for wrapping Hershey's Nuggets); pen; notepad (Staples)

3 comments:

  1. This is wnderful, Lori! I have a week to go to get an SCS Doorprize ready... yours is Great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a great time at Virginia Beach Regional, Lori. I'm sure everybody is going to LOVE your swap card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this door prize:) Arent I the luckiest girl in the world??
    Awesome to meet you Lori!

    Jimmi

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips