Friday, July 6, 2007

Baby Love


Since the internet connection is running VERY slow here tonight, I'll keep this short. Here's a card I made for an SCS member I've gotten to know through local SCS gatherings who just welcomed a baby girl. I used a sketch from Lauren's blog and images I got from WISH-RAK. The proportions of the sketch are a little off from what Lauren designed, but I needed to make the bottom panel longer than Lauren's design to get the three images to fit. The patterned paper is from the Loves Me pack--I love this paper and hope it appears in the next SU! catalog. Off to enjoy one of my favorite beach treats . . . a homemade blue raspberry sno-cone . . .

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Figures of Speech and Holidays & Wishes stamp sets; Basic Black Classic ink; Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White cardstock; Loves Me designer paper; markers; mat pack and paper piercing tool; 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches
Other: pink dotted organdy ribbon (Michaels)

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips