Saturday, July 28, 2007

Off to Denver!

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the second session of the annual Stampin' Up! convention in Denver. I've never been to either Denver or the SU! convention before, so I'm really excited about the trip. I've been working like crazy on swaps and fun stuff for lots of events while I'm there. I hope that I'll have some access to a computer while I'm there so I can share some of what I've been working on--and some of what's happening--with you.

This is a picture of a little gift I've made for my convention hotel roommates. It's a notebook covered with Petals & Paisleys designer paper to use to take notes during the convention sessions. I embellished it with some ribbon and a chipboard letter covered in craft ink, then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I hope they like them! This is actually the notebook I made for myself. I wish that the letter "l" in the On Board Simon lower case collection didn't look so much like the number "one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips